Is your p.r. agency looking to add new revenue streams? Sign up now for our free webinar series!
Add Wikipedia Editing and Boost Your Agency Billings
Increase billable hours by white labeling our Wikipedia services!
Free Live Wikipedia Editing Master Series
If you have clients that already have Wikipedia pages, and you are not managing those pages, you have a huge opportunity to increase your billable hours by adding a new service to your agency.
In our first seminar, we will explain why your agency should be offering this service, and how you can make it a profitable part of your service model.
- Why should you be managing your clients’ Wikipedia articles?
- How should I sell Wikipedia article management to my clients?
- What is the best way to add this client service to your agency?
- What is paid editing/Conflict of Interest (COI) editing on Wikipedia, and what are the rules that govern it?
- What constitutes a “good” Wikipedia article, and how are good articles written?
Stop leaving money on the table and start helping your clients today! Sign up now for our new live seminar series and receive a 20-minute bonus consultation to see how quickly and easily you can start increasing your revenue!